Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Beaded christmas ornaments: Cracker box "Autumn Palette"




I just ordered Cracker Box's "Autumn Palette".  It's in their list of Current ornaments on page one.  I am not usually a big fall color person.  I tend toward spring and summer colors to fit my fun and bright personality!  I looked over the images of my favorite Current ornaments on their website and kept coming back to this ball.  I just really like the color of the beads and how they blend from yellow to orange to red and then meet in the middle at green.  This ball will surely stand out in my collection since I don't have anything remotely close to these colors.  I plan to make two of these ornaments- one for myself, of course, and one for my Mom.  My Mom is a total fall person. 

I am also thinking of trying this pattern out in a some different patterns especially since the real zinger of this pattern is the flow of the colored beads. 

What do you think of these color palette ideas for the pattern of the Autumn Palette ball? 
.purple color palette

No comments:

Post a Comment