Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake a la Crochet


As a child of the 80s I grew up with Strawberry Shortcake and love strawberries and things strawberry themed. So in my quest for a strawberry charm for my lovely new Pandora charm bracelet my father in law, Jim, gave me for Christmas last week I came across these fabulous crochet patterns with strawberry themes on Etsy. Take a look ...
New to Pandora bracelets? Check 'em out, they are like the new version of the charm bracelet. http://www3.pandora-jewelry.com/us/Jewelry/Charms And on their home page you can click to build a wish list and a bracelet. So you pick your charms and then you can see what they would look like together. My dh gave me a cute pig to add to the charms his Dad gave me with the bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment